Send money by PayPal to NewYorkKayakPolo@gmail.com
Our not-for-profit club is run by the members, benefits include
- Store a personal paddle, pfd, spray skirt, one kayak polo boat (subject to available space, only for full annual members)
- Vote in club elections & run for leadership positions
- Participate in club events
- Pier 66 access to the boathouse year-round
Our membership year begins May 16, with Summer season May 16 through Nov 15 and Winter season Nov 16 through May 15. Do check our schedule to see when we move to our Winter and Summer locations.
New York Kayak Polo receives insurance coverage from the American Canoe Association (ACA).
Everyone participating in a NY Kayak Polo session, tournament, or other event on the water needs to have signed an ACA Waiver (online or PDF) for the current calendar year and be covered by ACA insurance by either being a paid up-to- date member in ACA or paying a one-time ACA event insurance fee ($10).
Upon arrival, newcomers should sign a paper copy of the ACA waiver, and either pay the $10 single-event insurance fee each session or join the ACA at their $40 annual rate.
- Erik Schomburg, President
- Adam Brodheim, Vice President
- Heather Kleinschmidt, Secretary
- Pin Thienapirak, Treasurer
- Filipe Silva, Officer at Large
Please contact us for more information!
New York Kayak Polo Incorporated was established as a 501(c)(3) in July 2004, EIN 86-1099619