Send money by Zelle (preferred) or PayPal to NewYorkKayakPolo@gmail.com
Our not-for-profit club is run by the members, benefits include
- Store a personal paddle, pfd, spray skirt, one kayak polo boat (subject to available space, only for full annual members)
- Vote in club elections & run for leadership positions
- Participate in club events
- Pier 66 access to the boathouse year-round
New York Kayak Polo receives insurance coverage from Paddlesport Risk Management.
Everyone participating in a NY Kayak Polo session, tournament, or other event on the water, needs to have signed a waiver for the current calendar year. Electronic waivers are significantly easier for us to manage; please contact us to get the link.
- Erik Schomburg, President
- Adam Brodheim, Vice President
- Heather Kleinschmidt, Secretary
- Pin Thienapirak, Treasurer
- Filipe Silva, Officer at Large
Please contact us for more information!
New York Kayak Polo Incorporated was established as a 501(c)(3) in July 2004, EIN 86-1099619